Pages

Search blog and web

A friend thinks I am gay (possibly)

  • Thread Starter

I'm pretty sure one of my closest friends thinks I am gay. :S

Whenever the discussion of whether or not each of us has a new girlfriend etc I tend to sort of avoid the discussion on my end. I never have anything to add really and even though I have never said it is kind of obvious I have never had a girlfriend or any kind of sexual relationship. But he will say things like "it's OK if that's not your thing".

I don't know if he is joking or is trying to get me to come out :confused:

Probably doesn't help that I then jokingly say he better watch out in the dark cinema with know one else about. :p

I feel like such a weirdo :emo: Like people don't understand how I could have possible got this far without a girlfriend or how I can be happy not having had one yet (that bit is debatable, it really gets me down sometimes but I never show it :rolleyes:)


Should I do/say anything or just ignore it and just carry on. I don't think there is anything wrong with being gay, but I'm not gay (honest), so it annoys me people thinking I am gay.


I'm now paranoid people think I am gay :mad: Like what if my secretly think it?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment