Pages

Search blog and web

Friend Zone, or more?

Wasn't sure if I'm allowed to post in here, sorry if not, but looking for some ladies advice on this.
Briefly, I've known this lady for over a year now, over that time we've got to know each other, and talked a lot more, so I saw her as a friend, although one you just chat too rather than actually go out with etc. recently she asked me to hers for a coffee, and we talked for while, now not having been this close to a woman one on one for a while was nice, but after I left, I got thinking, she did on occasion twist her haver hair, and point her foot while she crossed her leg, ( I heard these were signs of flirting ) but left it, she's also said that I could pop in anytime for a coffee, as she said she saw me passing but I never knocked. She deals in antiques and when I was there last she mentioned a place she'd like to go, and I asked where it was, her face kinda lit up and she said shall we go? I'm not sure if it's the thought of going, or going with me that made her smile? She showed me some books of stuff she collects, and we got quite close as we leant into them, and o ur hands got very close, I thought for a second about 'accidentally ' touching hers but didn't. I guess what I'm asking is how do I find out if she might like me, without asking her outright, and risk losing her friendship, altogether. Which I'd hate, as I get upset if I don't see her, and smile when I see her coming. Any advice would be great. Thanks

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment