Pages

Search blog and web

Ladies, do you ever approach men?

Hiiiiiiii!

I am a young man who got divorced last year. The first few months after DD were very difficult, but after a lot of meditation, self-help, therapy, etc..., I am feeling better and stronger then ever. I have learned a lot and I am thankful for everything.

I started dating again several months ago. I'm not one of those guys who asks for girls numbers based on looks. I tried in the past and that never got me anywhere except sex (and I am not interested in that or an fwb at this point in my life). For me it's always been about the flow of conversation, the genuine smile and if there was an actual emotional connection.

One of my really good friends the other day told me something. She said that if a girl really likes you she will come up to you. Never in my life has this happened though, so I was wondering if someone could back it up, or have a discussion on it.

I take care of myself, exercise, have a great career, sense of humor (and all that jazz) and I've been told by many women I look sexy...but as far as I can tell, I feel as if it's my height (5'5ft) that is solely responsible. It's been the #1 factor in all my rejections (women have outright told me this).

Please and thanks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment