Pages

Search blog and web

Where should I draw the line?

  • Thread Starter

I'll try to keep this short so here it goes, I've been in a relationship for 5 years. My boyfriend is lovely or was rather. At the beginning we were both rebounds for one another and the relationship was good it was just fun and light hearted. As the years went on we stuck by one anther and it became less about getting over other people and more about us being together in a relationship and soon enough love began to sprout where I thought it could never happen. It was a different kind of love not the butterflies in your stomach-can't stop thinking about each other-can't live without each other kind of relationship. Instead it was more about feeling secure and comfortable. It was a new experience for me and I felt a lot happier than what I had in other relationships where I was too clingy and got treated like crap. It was all good and my admiration for him being different grew.

One of the problems we had was that it was a long distance relationship, he lived 70 miles away from him and I used to have to take long train journeys in order to see him. This was solved when he moved closer to me and got a job nearby. We were much happier together there was less strain on both of us and we got more time together and this continued for a year and a half until he fell unwell with a hernia and was left unable to work. He was living on sick pay which covered his rent and his food and basics was being covered by money he had from working but of course that eventually began to run low. We discussed the situation and he was loving and kind as always and said he would use his savings to stay near me and he's use it until it all dried up. I laughed at it but said it wasn't realistic. We both agreed that he would eventually have to move back to his parents house but that wouldn't be for another few months. So he goes back to his dads for the weekend to get a sick no te from his doctor (you have to get a new one of these every month and his doctors were still the one he originally had whilst living with his parents). Whilst he's there he had this great big massive fight with me and then comes back saying he's handed in his resignation at work and his notice to his landlord. I was so distraught because all this time he was saying something completely different and it turned out his dad convinced him to do it. I felt so heartbroken that all it took was a few words from his dad for him to just go and make a massive decision behind my back. I felt like he should have discussed things with me because it was our relationship and him loving back will affect me because it means I will have to travel there to see him.

More than that our relationship has gotten to the point where it's just toxic all we do is fight. There have been incidences of physical fights I've hit him, he's hit me. Now that he's moved back he barely talks to me anymore he hardly ever texts me and just sits on the Internet all day playing games talking to his Internet friend which he seems to have the time and energy for.

I just don't know what to do anymore, we can't discuss things because he doesn't want to talk and I want to talk to help solve things but he just thinks I'm attacking him all the time. He won't talk about it on any level I've tried so many times. I feel like his dad has own and taken him away from me. I hate him for moving away without discussing it with me maybe I could have done something to help him financially. He treats me like S*** he even called me 'the S*** on my shoe that I can't get rid of' he's always telling me to leave him alone and I don't even know if he loves me anymore. Do I deserve better? This is really getting me down :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment