Pages

Search blog and web

Is he worth caring about?

  • Thread Starter

I've got a guy friend that's been texting me everyday for the last couple months. He started off being nice to me but lately he's been quite mean. Like if he's ill, he will tell me and I would worry about him. But if it's me, he doesn't care.

I asked him about it as he said something that upset me recently and he didn't care. He said he has better things to worry about - I know what and I have things in my life to worry about too. He said he is always mean/sarcastic to everyone and if he was nice to me then he would be worried cos he's only nice to people he likes.

The thing is I have a sarcastic personality too and make jokes. But I also am nice and can care. To me, friendship always meant u care about the other person.

I dont even know if this is a man thing or even if I'm just expecting too much from a friend? Any advice? Be as blunt as u like as I feel really down and wish I don't care for people as much as I do :S I feel pathetic

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment