Pages

Search blog and web

Need Advice about sex w/ Husband

I am a 46 yr old woman and have been with my husband for 26 yrs. We have always had completely different sex drives, which I know can be the case. For the first 20 yrs of our marriage I just tried to deal with things as they were. I had to always initiate and was turned down often. He really only wanted to receive BJ's and never...not once reciprocated in any manner. In fact he has never touched me or reciprocated the oral sex the entire time. He just expected a BJ and was done. Often he would say if you give me a BJ I will have sex with you, but he did not. So after 20 years of this I finally decided that I couldn't do it anymore, it was humiliating and it made me feel undesirable. So I told him 6 years ago that I wasn't doing that anymore. He said he couldn't reciprocate because he didn't like that and that's just how it is. So we had sex maybe once every two months when he initiated...I stopped initiating. Sex is not good, no foreplay ....just gets wha t he needs and gets up.
So fast forward to today...I think he realizes, finally that we are in trouble because I have obviously checked out. Now he wants to try. I don't know how to handle this revelation. And honestly do not know how to turn it back on for him. Plus how do I let someone try and reciprocate when I know that it was never something he liked doing? I still want sex....very badly and to be touched and feel loved. But I don't think I can do it with him, it makes me feel kinda sick to think of him touching me, like I have forced him to do it. I feel like I am still young and I am at a crossroads here. Advice?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment