Pages

Search blog and web

Favorite TV show, and WHY???

Ok, I was born in 1965.

Every day after school, my FIVE brothers and sisters and I watched "Dark Shadows", "The Flintstones", "The Addams Family", "The Munsters", "The Andy Griffith Show", "The GONG Show" (:lol:) "MatchGame '75" with Gene Rayburn (or whatever year it was!) among others.

Not to discount any of the younger set who watched "newer shows" after school... what were your favorites, and WHY???

My brothers, sisters and I watched a "regular" lineup after school. (When cable programming was "2 through 13")

:lol:

Here's one of my faves: (Because it reminds me of a happier, more "innocent" time in my life...)

Gilligan's Island EXTENDED version...

And, here's a "newer version" after the show became more popular...

Newer versions of Gilligan's Island

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment