Pages

Search blog and web

So what's up with some black women?

  • Thread Starter

I'll be blunt. I'm a 21 year-old black man and who doesn't "act black" which is a thing in society as if there's a way black men should act is typically "gangsta", and having that attitude definitely is not me. Some people have said I don't "act black" and "act white" - both which are statements which makes me rolls my eyes.

Because I don't "act black" many black women whom I find attractive don't like me back since I don't have that gangsta attitude, I don't expose my bum, wear caps, designer trainers etc. So I guess I can just find women who aren't into this kind of black man. However, these women I find tend to mostly or only date white men which causes another problem since I "act white" but aren't white I strike out, again.

I find the whole picky attitude ridiculous but, people are entitled to like who they want. Still, I find it very frustrating.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment