Pages

Search blog and web

am i the only one like this?

  • Thread Starter

I realise that everytime i like a guy, i lose my identity in the process. I begin to like things he likes and do things he does. When i fall out of love, i become empty again like there is no one to tell me what to "like" anymore, and it kinda feels good. But of course, some of the things i begin to like because of them i still do continue liking it (for example rock music, despite my love for classical music too) but alot of things though i just realise i don't like them anyway.okay my main worry is i think i am too easy to lose my identity when im in love, but maybe thats the way to discover my real identity? Do you get what i mean here?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment