Pages

Search blog and web

How can I profit from them?

  • Thread Starter

I am in the last year of my A levels and one of the ways I am building up money in preparation for university is by selling discounted alcohol to my peers (the discounts are obtained in a perfectly legal way), anyway I do not drink myself, I am straight edge. However, I do not mind selling alcohol to others. One thing though, a couple of girls who I have been selling it to seem to be developing alcoholism. Is there any way I can cash in on this? Any tips appreciated. Oh and one of my other customers, is trying to initiate sexual intercourse with a girl who has otherwise been reluctant, is there any particular beverage which might help him achieve this. As I was thinking that if this goes well, it could increase the number of customers, (business is great but it always helps to have more!).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment