Pages

Search blog and web

Taller guys go for me but I prefer shorter guys?

  • Thread Starter

I'm 5"1 so petite, and am often called girly because of the way I dress etc. I seem to attract my opposites (tall guys) a lot but that isn't my "type" physically and I can never get the ones I do like :lol:

I like guys who are quite short (close to my height) as they're easier to kiss etc. However I haven't had a short boyfriend since uni. They seem to prefer taller girls because of their long legs etc. Vice versa I'm often called "cute" etc by taller guys and they seem to appreciate my feminine personality more but I find them a bit intimidating, hard to do stuff like dance with and I'm scared they're "big" if you know what I mean ;)

Am I just being shallow by writing off taller guys? And do shorter guys not like shorter girls so much?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment