Pages

Search blog and web

Spontaneous Gestures of Love and Affection...

Do you do it? Have you done it? What have you done and what were the results? I firmly believe that it is the "little things" that we do for our loved ones daily that can really strengthen a marriage, yes?

For example, today I was working on the aquaponics system outside while my wife was in the basement trimming up her medicine (she's a MMJ grower/patient). While I was out on the "back 40" I was just thinking about her smile and how I really love it when she's happy and smiling. I couldn't help myself, so I walked back up to the house, into the basement, told her to stop what she was doing, and gave her a nice kiss and long hug. I then told her I loved her, smiled, and turned to go back to work.

I looked back and she was smiling and she said..."That's all you wanted to do ?" To which I replied "Yep. I love you darlin." She smiled again and said "I love you too."

So....Do you do it? Does it work for the two of you?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment