Pages

Search blog and web

I always run away when things get difficult

  • Thread Starter

I have a long term lovely boyfriend and I'd say ten good friends and a lovely family
But I find it really difficult to talk to new people and often get sweaty or nervous like I always think if anyone says or does anything negative I automatically think it's my fault or I did something wrong. Like I've ignored good friends for months thinking I've upset them then gotten texts from them wondering what they did wrong to make me ignore them. My closest friends family and boyfriend recognise this in me now and know what it means when I seem awkward with them (I've had anorexia and depression before and can have whole weeks where I just spend time not going out really anywhere and just eating what's in the house) having said that how can I feel less sensitive/to blame for everything? I feel like it's holding me back at uni and really upsets me. E.g not going to what I know will be a great night out because I feel physically unable to leave the house and upset. Thanks.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Delete or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment