Pages

Search blog and web

wondering when the hell karma will show up!

Need to vent!!

My ex H and I were divorced on May 7th, 2014. After many affairs and lies - we separated, tried marriage counseling and ultimately called it quits.

He has not been the ideal husband or father. Abandoned wife and child, support checks are sometimes non existant, credit cards go unpaid. Our finances are a mess and I will now be forced to file bankruptcy to clear all the debt and remove my name off all our joint debt.

Ex could give a rats a$$ how much debt he left behind or when child support is paid but meanwhile he is all over the place eating, posting fancy dinners and elaborate wine bottles drank, visiting luxury resorts with his mistress turned now sugar mama gf.

Perfect example - Saw a facebook photo last week of him and sugar mama celebrating their 1 yr "anniversary" at a steakhouse. (how nice that we divorced 3 months ago).
Mutual friend of mine commented on photo so I saw it. Anyway, I text him and asked when he would send a child support check. Of course no answer. I text again and he replies; "How about ****ing never. It is hard to text and paint and I am at work so dont be a b*tch". I laughed since just seeing his picture tagged on facebook enjoying his steak. A$$hole still lying.

Few days later he went to a very nice beach resort for a few days and now is in Saratoga Springs for horseracing with sugar mama.

I talked to lawyer and child support about actions to get child support. I have filed the paperwork but of course the courts move at a snail pace.

I am just so angry/hurt that he gets to enjoy his life and not have an ounce of remorse for what he put us through. All the betrayal, lies and debt and lack of remorse and he seems to just always land on his feet and never miss a beat on a new bar opening.

His mom 75 birthday is tomorrow and my daughter will go celebrate with cousins and family while daddy again just plans his own fun.

When does karma plan on visiting...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment