Pages

Search blog and web

My boyfriend told me he used to be gay

  • Thread Starter

So I've been with my boyfriend for years now, I always had suspicions because weird things like emails and apps set off alarm bells in my head. When I confronted him on whether he had tried the whole gay thing he was adamant that it was a no no. So I had to just tell myself I was being stupid and get on with it. One day I found a email from a gay dating site, and in found his account saying he was Bi and looking for group sex. When I asked him he said it wasn't him and he didn't know what it was. But after I told him to cut the **** he admitted it. He said he'd had a bad experience with girls and thought it was a possibility for him. I wanted all the details and he said he never pursued anything and he liked girls. But after being lied to, I don't know what to believe or what to do? Will he think he likes guys again and leave me? Is he gay? I need advice, I just don't want to get hurt!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment