Pages

Search blog and web

Under-age sex? Telling parents?

  • Thread Starter

I'm 15

So me and my girlfriend were together 2 years ago and were together for a year. We split up and give back together earlier this year, so a lot of my friends aren't virgins. Not that it matters, but we've talked about it and she seems to be up for it. BUT she wants to tell her mum... I'm not sure how to react to this, I've go to her house regularly and have met her mother plenty of times. I'm not sure how we should do this, she has a lot of family in her house all the time so it's hard to do things without anyone walking in. Where as my house my mother works and sister doesn't so she comes home whenever, so she could walk in to. We're not sure what to do really. So the telling her parent situation is idk but I'm not sure how to approach it.

Any advice is much appreciated.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment