Pages

Search blog and web

I have a Dilemma

  • Thread Starter

Well, I have a friend who is currently resitting for her final examinations (mathematics and science) and she doesn't seem to be really serious about it.

She asked me to help her out and I told her that she is going to have to go 100% with me. Since we don't live in the same area I told her I could help her via texts but we still meet on Wednesdays.
The first week started off bumpy and she kept on procrastinating and telling me that helping her via text doesn't work and she needs a face to face meet. I told her for time being that we should just make 'lemons with lemonade', for that reason I use images and videos to broaden things up.

Last week there was no communication with her and later told me her mom was sick, I told her okay she should nurse her mom but study whenever she can, she didn't.

There's 10 weeks left until she writes and I still have to teach her Pre-calculus, Calculus, Trigonometry, Euclidean Geometry, Statistics, Chemistry and others.

I get that she has a life outside school but whenever I tell her to work harder so that she can get into university/college she tells me that I keep pushing her and I don't think she likes it but when it comes to resitting for examinations, shouldn't I push her? Should I just let her be and help her whenever she asks me (which she only does when we meet on Wednesdays)? Should I not give her assignments and tasks to complete?
I also have to study a lot of stuff - I have a life too.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment