Pages

Search blog and web

Lunch with the opposite sex??

My wife was recently involved in a long term emotional affair with another man. It has been about two months since they last talked but I am still dealing with the pain every minute.

Last week she went out to lunch with a male co-worker. It was just the two of them. She bought lunch even though she consistently says that she doesn't have any money. She never bothered to call me and told me about it that night.

She doesn't think that she did anything wrong, however I feel it is highly inappropriate for a married woman to go to lunch with some of the opposite sex. Especially as she has refused to talk to me about what she considers acceptable boundaries in a relationship. Am I out of line on this issue?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment