Pages

Search blog and web

Calling someone's parents (to get my money back continued..)

  • Thread Starter

If anyone remembers my issue about trying to get money back from the guy who was meant to pay me back but never did..
Anyway, after him ignoring my 2 messages (one long and heartfelt), and 2 people who said they would try (not sure if they did) nothing happened.

I went away, but now I'm back and my last resort atm is to try to ring his parents. Through some digging I found 6 potential home phone numbers via electoral roll (I couldn't find out exactly without paying).

Now all I have to do is ring - except I've been *****ing myself for a week now. To figure out which one I'd have to ask if he is there, and what if he he answered & recognised me?
Also what if his parents are horrible rich people?

I have a vague script but it's difficult to say anything not rude like he's a thief / con etc.

Can anyone suggest anything or just calm me down before I finally try?!

Thanks :bawling:

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment