Pages

Search blog and web

Yes. I'm going to brag....

An nice email from by lovely wife this morning...

Good morning sweetie,
Before I get started with getting things together for tonight and the running around, I just wanted you to know...I LOVE YOU! I'm so looking forward to a three day weekend with you, doing nothing or anything! I love our time together, and cherish our love for each other. I have always told you, you are a great dad and provider, but today I wanted you to know that you are an awesome husband and lover. You fulfill my needs with: making me feel special, feel appreciated, feel loved, feel sexy, feel important, feel like you like being with me, make me feel like sometimes I'm the only person in the room, and cherished. In the bedroom, you make me feel sensual, sexy and secure. You love me full circle!! And I just wanted you to know.
Hope 5 o'clock cums quickly ;)
Hope you have a great day xoxo


I just love my wife. :D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment