Pages

Search blog and web

Miscarriages-Has this happened to you?

Well, my wife and I were expecting a child and at the end of May we found out that she was in the process of miscarrying. This was 12 weeks into the pregnancy. At first my wife didn't seem to really be overly upset about things and I was there for her if she needed anything at all.

So skip ahead about two months and things have gone downhill. My wife says she has failed me as a wife and to provide a family. She says lots of things in our marriage are bad and she's coming to realize this after the fact. She's exhibiting signs of depression(lack of interest in activities, sleeping but feeling tired when she wakes up, etc.). We are now seperated as she wants some time and space to think about things. We still do things together and we talk every day but I'm not living at home right now as she's asked for space. She deleted things from Facebook of us and she's taken down the pictures we had of us that were up in our home as well. She has agreed to go to counselling for herself and marriage counselling for us so that's a positive sign.

I'm sitting at work here looking at the pictures I've saved of her on my work computer and the ones I have up in my office. I know I have some things I want to work on to be a better man because at times I haven't been that(affection and not being so cranky) but this just came out of nowhere really. I honestly knew we weren't the perfect couple but we aren't an awful couple either.

But I just want to know if this has happened to anyone else on here or anyone that they know. I am very upset and lost by all of this. I know our marriage can survive and come back stronger but man, this is just killing me.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment