Pages

Search blog and web

My wife thinks celebrities are hot

I'm new here and I've got a problem that I can't seem to shake, so I'm hoping to get some sound advice. I know this is going to sound weird. Here goes. My wife and I have not been married long. Less than a year. We've been together two years. She sometimes makes comments about celebrities that she finds attractive when we watch movies or TV. It bothered me the first time she did it and it continues to bother me now. She doesn't say anything like she wants to do them or she would do them if she could, but she makes comments about their bodies or their eyes or their voices. She also makes the same kinds of comments on Facebook talking with her girlfriends. It has gotten to where it bothers me so much now that I refuse to watch a movie or TV show that stars one of these guys. I told her she would need to see those shows by herself or with her friends from now on. I also told her I would rather not hear her comments of when she thinks another man is good look ing. She thinks I'm being ridiculous. I probably am but I cant make myself stop being so jealous of this. Everytime she makes these comments I feel like I'm not good enough for her. What do I do? Help!!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment