Pages

Search blog and web

He is selling our Things!

Okay I have posted on here before and it seems every time I take a step forward he knocks me back. I have put the wheels in motion for the D first have to have a custody agreement with our son which pissed him off. I also filed for a legal aid lawyer to help with the D because I have no idea what to do and the paperwork is crazy. That pissed him off.
Now he is selling things, like the we bought during the marriage online! I do not know what to do! I don't have an official lawyer yet. I did print off the ad he made but I feel like he just keeps screwing me over! First he walks out on me and the kids, leaving me with little money, then I find out about the affair, now this! IDK! Sorry had to vent! Help!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment