Pages

Search blog and web

Quick update on my situation

I just wanted to post a quick update. For those of you who don't know my situation there is a link below . For those of you that do I'm happy to report that it has been 5 months since my last attempt at a sexual encounter and I feel great about it. I've been able to accomplish things that before I would not have been able to. I have been going to IC and am doing MUCH better. I want to thank everyone on the forums here for their support and help through the times I have went through. I do find women attractive, but have no desire for sex. It's been 3 months since my last girlfriend and I think I'm happier being single. Each woman I went out with was great but as soon as the relationship got to the point where they wanted to be intimate and I told them I had no plans of going there the relationship went south.
It's sad, there is so much more to life than sex and it didn't seem like the realized it. I have been promoted at work, have accomplished so much around my house/yard, had a new shop build for my cars, among other things. I know I'll get flamed for it, but it just seems like sex is a distraction to most people and if you turn a blind eye to it as I have done then you will see what else life has to offer. I rarely think about it anymore, and I guess you could say that part of me has been turned off.
This is honestly the only thing I can thank my ex for, which is giving me a clear view of site and allowing me to think straight and not be blinded by what I once was.

Link to my other thread:

http://ift.tt/1tUR5hD

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment