Pages

Search blog and web

Struggling with childish husband

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie who needs advice please.
My husbands childish behaviour is starting to grate on me to the point where I dread him coming home. Not sure how to deal with it without hurting his feelings.
He's a very kind man with no bad bones in his body. He is impossible to argue with. Very popular and goes out his way to help anybody out. He's very loving, morals in the right place with my daughter, I'm very lucky to have him... However...
Here's some things he does that aggravates me:
- exaggerates everything, sometimes fabricates stories for no reason
- if I'm watching tele, he will come over to me, hold my hand and ask me what's wrong... Which is nice he's concerned.... But not every time I'm watching tele and I'm fine! It's really annoying... Maybe I should watch tele smiling lol
- he pretends to have nightmares.... I know... Weird huh! He jumps up out of bed and actually pretends to have had a nightmare! I know this coz I've seen him check to see if I've asleep (which I've pretended I was) and literally put on this show!! If I don't react he will tell me in the morning...
- can't really have a serious conversation with him... He replies with silly non related answers... I.e: me: what would you like to do today? Answer from him: 5.......me: what??? Him: 5..........ANNOYING!
- he constantly sneaks up on me! If I'm cooking he will sneak up behind me... I ask him why and he says he's batman.... Funny once or twice but everyday?!?! Come on man!!!!! Jeeeeez

:scratchhead:

Any advice guys?!?!
Xxxx

P.S. We lost our baby 4 months ago due to a heart defect at 4 months pregnant. I'm struggling with the grief and am on antidepressants for post natal depression... I'm due to have bereavement counselling soon.. Generally I'm not in my best mood... I've got a 4 year old which is pushing boundaries ATM too.... My husband is just carrying on as if nothing's happened. I just want to shut myself away, he just continues to be his usual playful annoying self...

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment