Pages

Search blog and web

What would you do in this situation?

  • Thread Starter

Let me set the scene: I was absolutely smitten by a guy (let's call him #1) for a few months whilst I was in sixth form and a lot of things happened which messed things up between us, but I did get with him on a night out etc etc... over a year later we are fine and perfectly happy being best friends. We sorted things once we were both at uni, met up etc and were fine... about a month into uni I started talking to a guy from home (name him #2) and quite quickly we started seeing each other. All was well but #2 hadn't told me he knew about #1 and when he finally admitted that he did, everything was a bit awkward. And now I'm stuck in the middle of choosing between my best friend and my boyfriend and as I'm also quite insecure I understand that he doesn't want me to talk to a guy I once had feelings for and was very close to being in a relationship with, but I also don't want to lose my best friend. sooo :/

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment