Pages

Search blog and web

Could someone help me?

  • Thread Starter

Before I write this I just want to say I have nothing against Americans.

I am a 19 year old girl and I went 4 dates with an American. He is studying in England.

I want to know if this is because he's American or if it's just the way he is. Ever since I gave him my number he's been slightly over bearing as in texting me the most cringiest text messages ever.

When I was on the date with him he was VERY over complimentary as in telling me how awesome I am and how great he thinks I am, to the point where I had to tell him to stop because it was making me feel really uncomfortable. He even asked me if he could ''make-out'' with me and he was like you should come to America with me, we will all love you over there, especially my friends, they love British chicks :o.

Whenever I say a word that he hasn't heard he asks me to repeat it because apparently my British accent is adorable and hilarious :confused:

Am I the weird one for finding it so uncomfortable? I've been with British guys who are slightly clingy but this is just on a whole other level.

I kind of feel he only likes me because of where I am from......:confused: anyone have any experience of dating Americans? I know I can't really generalise but I'm just wondering if it has anything to do with him being American as I know they are known to be kind of over the top and stuff.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment