Pages

Search blog and web

Girls....and Guys too if you can help shed light

  • Thread Starter

Ok basically I've been with my boyfriend over two years and it's been no smooth ride due to different things.


However about 6 months ago a girl started posting on his Facebook wall using pet names names and loads of x's and stuff. She lives in a difference country/part of the UK
I asked him who she was and he said it's a girl he met online years ago and used to flirt with. Obviously this made me weary I trusted him and believed him when he said that there had been no flirting since we have been together. So it was pretty much left like that. But the last few months the wall posts and pet names have started again, although from what I can see of what he replies he isn't reciprocating.


What's making me weary is that he likes every photo she uploads to Facebook, so it's making think maybe there's more going on it private message.


Does it sound like I have something to worry about or am I just over thinking?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment