Pages

Search blog and web

Dont know what to do with myself

  • Thread Starter

Basically:

Im an introverted guy that doesnt have alot of friends.

I met a girl over the internet in January, we started talking, got to really like each other and now have well over 100k messages to each other on facebook and have had a good few hundreds of hours of calls.

Met her a few times and have really fell for her. We live about 2 hours apart.

But

Shes going to uni in a few days.

We are going to stop talking once she goes (I suggested, I dont think its fair on her - I think she should get to live the studenty life without anyone holding her back/demanding her time)

I dont know what to do with myself. I have hardly any friends and dont do anything in my spare time besides study. She was (as sad as it sounds) the only thing I had to make me feel happy. I suppose Ill feel a bit better knowing she is happy where she is, but I cant help but get depressed over what Ill be without her.

I know Ill feel incredibly lonely without her, I dont have any real friends at school :(


Also, does anyone have ideas on something nice I can do for her before she goes (I cant see her in person again)? She really means alot to me and Id like to show her that somehow

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment