Pages

Search blog and web

Nothing Wrong With Having 2 Girlfriends!

  • Thread Starter

I have a long term gf, usual story, nothing too interesting for you, pretty, good personality, we are there for each other etc etc etc.

I have a girl on the side, who knows I have a main gf, but we very rarely talk about her, and me and this girl mess about, see each other and its kinda nice, no strings attached. I like her because shes proper stunning, with an almost perfect body (shes a dancer and she told me shes a model but I couldnt be asked to research that). And she likes me because I have a decent (i suppose) car, I take her out, make her laugh.

I think its pretty good, obviously the main one does not and will not ever know. But why does she need to? Im NOT neglecting her in any way, I still see her, talk or text every day etc. Infact I would go as far as saying Im probably better to both of them than most guys are to their girls.

I have been attacked by my female friends and accused of being this, that and whatever - just ruining my image by spreading negative s*** about me.

But I just do not understand why people are making a stupid deal out of this? No one is going to get hurt because the main one will not find out.

PLEASE remember NO-ONE is getting hurt, so why the problem? In this situation there are 3 happy people and 0 unhappy people, no one is getting hurt.

And to the mods, I want to talk about my relationships because I cant discuss these things with my friends because you dont talk about these things in my social circle. Its nice I have a voice here to put my frustrations. I believe I am a decent person.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment