Pages

Search blog and web

How to React to the following statements:

You used to be "all that"
If I just had a wife who'd live up to my sexual needs
Did you trade your ***sy or give it away
I wanna w*ore with makeup, costume now
You just don't want to have GOOD sex with me
You told me you were stepping it up and you don't
I only act this way because you don't give me what i want
You really don't have time for a husband do you
You'll have hours for good time and not have to deal with me

You look like a w*ore, are you REALLY going to wear that, everything that goes wrong in this house is because of you and your attitude (says to daughter.) She no longer cares if he goes to anything with us as a family. She'd rather stay in her room.:(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment