Pages

Search blog and web

Relationships shouldn't be taken for granted!.

  • Thread Starter

There seems to be so many people, especially younger people, who get in fleeting relationships during their teen/young adult year, stories of cheating, swapping partners, break ups, abuse, etc, etc

I just don't understand....

Surely you should really be in a relationship with someone who you consider basically your best friend, someone you have a close bond with especially if you have been intimate with each other. Surely you should always, and want to be, honest and communicate with the person you are in a relationship in.

Relationships are taken for granted by so many people, the fact you have found someone you want to be in a relationship is a special thing.

I am in my late 20's and haven't even been close to being in a relationship for 10 years I get absolutely no attention from women at all.

When I see people or stories of people in a relationship bickering, cheating and such it just makes me think well obviously they are not honest with each other and it is probably just going to fail because one of them, or both, are taking the other person and their relationship for granted. There is no honesty or communication there... It almost just seems immature to me!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment