Pages

Search blog and web

I think I just messed up/relapsed

quick back story--

walk away wife last fall
i dated while going through divorce and till about a month ago same girl
wife had dates but no bf
i get cancer
while im in recovery wife stops by often and we get along

one of those days she says if i am ever single again i should ask her out

a couple of weeks ago she hugs and kisses me on the mouth

she admits last week that she has wanted to "jump my bones"

i am non chalant about it she doesnt seem truly interested im R so i dont say much

tonight she texts that she needs to come over to talk she tells me some random items then gets real emotional and tells me she started dating a guy she ran into about a week ago that she went to college with

after she leaves i send texts kids have already met him but when i was dating for six months she flipped out when the gf met the kids after 2 1/2 months

she sayys she is sorry
i ask for what, for making you upset she says
then i feel a trigger--anger like i felt last fall when she gave me the ILYBINILWY

then my daughter tells me neither of the kids had baths at her house--tues to friday-- i text her asking if true--she said busy week they need baths

this is the second time in 3 weeks she has neglected to bathe them over her three day visitation

i go off said you suck, dont come over tomorrow (for sons birthday) and show up on time to get them sunday

im so angry and want to get back to where i was when i didnt care....help?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment