Pages

Search blog and web

Is It Rare For Girls To Prefer Short Guys?

  • Thread Starter

I'm 5"1 myself and both petite and slim, so I tend to prefer guys who aren't shorter than me (virtually one in a million, as you can imagine :lol:) and slightly above average height at most. Fellow shorties are my fave; they're easiest to kiss and stuff without them picking me up.

I actually find tall guys a turn-off, although in my experience they've been disproportionately attracted to me as apparently I'm "cute". When I'm walking alongside a six-foot-something guy, unless I have heels on, I feel and look like a midget, though a lot of guys like that have said that they feel the urge to "protect" me lol.

Any other girls here prefer short guys? For most of my friends, it's the opposite lol. It's kind of worked against me, because most of the guys I know are above the national average or tall (I play a lot of sports so have many male friends through my hobbies) and the few short guys I do know tend to suffer from "short man syndrome" and be very aggressive and brahs besides cute :(

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment