Pages

Search blog and web

"The most attractive thing is to be able to make a girl laugh"

  • Thread Starter

I've heard this sentiment expressed quite a lot, most often from girls themselves. Sometimes I've even heard it said that this can cover up other shortcomings, like being ugly. However, I haven't experienced much to support this. I'm a typical early 20s male with negligible relationship experience (as you'll have guessed); however, I can often make girls laugh very easily. This has rarely led any girl to want to start or continue a conversation with me and it's never led to me being approached.

I'm aware that a sense of humour is not the only thing that matters. Furthermore, I'm a short, ugly man (I'm in good shape though), which will put people off. It's just the way that being funny is apparantly so attractive would have made me think that this would have led to some romantic success on my part.

Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment