Pages

Search blog and web

I have this friend

  • Thread Starter

I wanna know peoples opinions on this subject, i wanna know if i'm right or not

Basically I have a friend, I've considered him a brother to me for the past 7 years. One day he moved secondary schools because we attended the same one and we kinda lost contact for a couple month and he went to a new school.

After a year maybe, we started hanging out again and he started to introduce me to new friends, some didn't take to me that well because i'm not a average looking or behaving guy (I was way too friendly back then, plus their middle classed) after a year or two of knowing them, they kinda got sick of me.

So a couple months passed rumors, started flowing around about me doing something (which i wont say) but you know how people and rumors go, they're man enough to spread it but confront you.

Around that time, these people started making fun of me (Didn't know till my "friend" told me) I was angry at first but i started not to care over long period of time, I didn't care. but my "friend" kept saying its a joke (not at my expense).

Two years later, we meet new people, I'm kind to them i share my stuff, i'm a relaxed guy. then he starts to say how these people are dissing me behind my back.

This whole thing has happened of a span of 4 years to realize, in that time my "friend" has just sat back and let people, who never had his back in his life (basically people back in secondary school used to call him gay and questioned why i hanged out with him and they started calling me gay by association) diss me, even though i haven't done anything.

but really bothers me, is i know he didn't just sit back. somehow he joins. I can just tell, just by knowing him.

I've been ignoring him for a whole month and texting me but i just delete the messages, I don't wanna confront him because he just thinks everything "banter"

What do you think i should do?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment