Pages

Search blog and web

Number of orgasms

I have a question about the number of orgasms other women typically have in one sex session. In talking to a few friends (although most of my friends won't say much about their sex lives) I've noticed that I am unusual because I can have a lot of orgasms, and fairly easily.

I felt almost embarrassed admitting it to them, but I usually have 3 or 4 every single time we have sex, and often more than that. They were astounded, and thought I was making it up.

So, I wonder if this is typical?

I almost never have orgasms from intercourse (unless I am on top and he's rubbing my clit at the same time) but I can easily have them from oral sex and his fingers rubbing there. I have had over 10 in one sex session before.

Is anyone else like this?

I think it's one of the reasons I want sex so often.

I am curious to see what others have to say.

My H likes to think he's a stud in bed, and he is very good, but I think I am just lucky, or something.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment