Pages

Search blog and web

Love husband but don't really want to spend time...

I love my husband, we have four kids(middle school, high school and college age) a great life, get along fine, have a decent sex life but I don't want to do things with him anymore. I like being alone most the time. Truth is , early on in our marriage, he criticized me publicly a lot. I am extroverted in public and he gets embarrassed if I mention his name in a story, talk about out family or anything personal. I just slowly stopped doing things with him- don't go to church with him, out to dinner with the kids, kids sporting events if he is there, community activities....nothing. I just can't take the critiquing. If we go bike riding where it is just he and I then I ride too slow according to him. There is nothing I do in public that doesn't make him irritated or angry. At home he is fine.

Can we stayed married like this? I don't know how to fix it. He has gotten better over the years but I get severe anxiety when out with him- just waiting for him to say something. He wants to do things with me and asks but...I just can't.

Anyone else in this situation ?

Posted via Topify using iPhone/iPad

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment