Pages

Search blog and web

He is being hurtful and I don't know what to do

  • Thread Starter

I've been with my now boyfriend for almost two years. And as most relationships do ours seems to be changing. I'm feeling ignored and insignificant and it seems that he does not want to spend time with me any more. We are in a long distance relationship so this weekend I went to stay with him and he is in a amateur dramatics production so I went to see that on Friday night then we went out with the rest of the cast to have supper which was nice. But the next day after we had made love instead of lying in bed and talk and just enjoying being together he just got up and decided he had better things to do. I approached him about how I am feeling and how he is making me feel crap and he said he was sorry and I pointed out that it really hurts my feelings when whenever I am I telling him something, like a story he stars to sing or hum and it is very hurtful. But then he says he is sorry and does it anyway and on Saturday night he had another show and there was another after cast party but I didn't want to go I was really tired and wanted to just spend a relaxing evening with him and really spend some quality time together but he said he wanted to go out and wanted me to come. So he went to the show at 6 which then finished at 10 instead of coming back to me he went out and stayed out till 1:25 then he woke me up leaving me awake and energetic and promptly went to sleep. How do I get him to listen to what I am saying?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment