Pages

Search blog and web

Would you class this as lying?

  • Thread Starter

I graduated, and been struggling to get a job (interviews etc.), so been volunteering for a company for a while now with the hopes of possibly getting something afterwards. Also gives me experience etc. I sign on for JSA, hate it, hence the volunteering as well so I'm not just sitting around doing nothing.

I'm dating this girl, she knows I volunteer etc. but I haven't mentioned I'm on JSA. Am hoping to get off it soon (couple of job interviews) so does it matter I haven't told her? Is that a lie? I don't want to lie to her, but don't want to tell her about JSA, embarrassed by it - especially after graduating with a decent degree, so I've not even brought it up.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment