Pages

Search blog and web

How do know when someone dislikes you?

  • Thread Starter

Basically, this person I met at the start of the year at school is not my close friend or even best friend. Infact, we barely even talk at all. But sometimes, I notice that she makes a lot of eye contact with me. Other times she will ignore me. Also, when she sees that I am being made fun of by other people she steps in and defends me. I am a really shy person so I'm quiet and weak. She's really nice and I would really like to be friends but its just that we are so distant and generally she ignores me and acts as if I am not there. The only time she ever talks to me is when she gives me 1 word answers if I ask her something. Does she dislike me or like me?

Btw: I am a girl as well

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment