Pages

Search blog and web

Wife wants more kids. I do not.

So another issue has arisen in the relationship with my wife. She wants another child I am happy with one. This is not a big issue at present, but I think it could be later. her siblings, as do mine, have multiple children. I like being a dad to our baby, hat does not mean I want to go through pregnancy and take care do a newborn again. I deal with PTSD, depression and bipolar. Couple those disorders,with being a father to a newborn and I feel,overwhelmed.

Granted there are other parents out there with problems worse than mine and they do just fine. This is just my experience.

Recently I thought our marriage was Improving, now I am not so sure after our last fight. She did not think it was bad. I thought it was. Granted there are always arguments that are worse, but there are also many that are Better when compared with other relationships.

I have gone back to thinking divorce will ultimately happen. She admitted recently she was codependent. I think I may be too. She and I started seeing each other 2 months after she had ended a relationship. A big red flag which I ignored. I am also passive aggressive.

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment