Pages

Search blog and web

Don't really know what to do :(

  • Thread Starter

So I've been wanting to make a thread about this long time ago but anyway...

Around 3 years, I met a beautiful girl (who is roughly 4 months younger than I am). Everyday, she makes me so happy whenever I see at school and everything.

Last year, I realised that I began to develop feelings for her (I'm bi) and I remember when I came out to her she said 'me too'. I literally felt like the happiest person in the world. For some reason, I can't get her out of my head, no matter what I'm doing I keep thinking of her literally every second. Every time I try to talk to her I feel REALLY nervous and I always say hi and smile at her. Sometimes (happened actually quite a few times) we stare at each other (which feels really awkward). One day I was walking out of a room (at school) and I saw her about 2 metres in front of me and we stared at each other for about 6 seconds. So when I walked past her I said hi to basically kill of the awkwardness.

Anyway, whenever I talk to her some of my friends say that its a bit "obvious" that I like her...sometimes I wonder if she likes me back but its so difficult to tell :(. If it is "obvious" then she probably knows?
A: She probably knows that I like her
or
B: She doesn't really know
or
C: We like each other but scared to say it
She's really clever so she probably does know that I like her, but thing is I would really like to ask her out but it might ruin our friendship and another thing is that we don't have many things in common. I talk to her sometimes which is also another downside.

Lastly, I can't really talk to her anymore because we have study leave. Secondly, I'm always so scared to talk to her and my mind goes blank every time we talk. I may not even see her again in a few months as I might go to a different school.

I really don't know what to do :(, I've liked her for a year now (I'm a girl).

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment