Pages

Search blog and web

Recovering from an EA

So I know others have read my thread in the general forum. Things are going good here as my wife, who had an on-line gaming EA with someone... No pictures or anything, just sexual talk.

Long story short, she has been in a depression that is not made up, she suffers from PTSD as well.... SHe is slowly recovering and doing the things she used to... Slowly.

My problem?

It has been 6 days since I found out and our melt downs. She has apologized profusely and heart felt. She is showing change and she is ashamed of what she did, crying a lot. I have forgiven her as I do believe she is sick yet... I Cant seem to recover.

My heart is broken, I want to talk about it constantly and she doesn't (she was never a big talker) - She was always the type to just move on and forward. I want to know more about the affair... I do know it was inside an online game (Guild wars 2), they started as guild mates and it turned into sexual chat.

She has ended everything and hates what she did, was not her, so on... I cant get over it. I thought I could. I am such an honorable man, I live by my vows and I would never do such a thing... My IC says to keep it in perspective that even though it was an EA it was fantasy... No pictures, cams, meetings, all just text and voice.

I have trust issues now in her honesty and I cant even go to her over it, it's like I am the one going to her asking her if she is okay? Is that just wrong? Shouldn't she becoming to me daily and asking me if I am okay? comforting me? Why am I the one choosing words carefully? She constantly says "IM not a talker, I dont like to talk things out, you know me" but I need it, now more than ever. I need more comfort and answers. I simply dont trust her words now....

Will I recover? Her actions are showing me she is back and she did privately tell me she really does love me but she is afraid to show it a lot so its not new to me, maybe I just feel entitled to it now more than ever?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment