Pages

Search blog and web

Is this stupid?

  • Thread Starter

I have planned to meet up with a guy tonight. He seems really nice and we have been texting for weeks. The catch is, I have never met him. I have him on Facebook and he seems genuine but you can never know right? I know him from tinder (cringe). He's not like most tinder guys and hasn't yet sent me a picture of his cock or said "get yer fanny out" so he must be ok?

The thing is, where we live we can't really meet in a pub or anything as that would take some travelling. So I have agreed to go round his house for some drinks and a film. Is this incredibly stupid of me? I will have to drive over there. It's just awkward in the area we live. I can't really invite him over as I hate where I live at the moment, it's embarrassing.

I don't know what to do. If we're at his house and it's awkward then it may be difficult to leave, or he could be a creep. On the other hand I would like to meet him and sometimes you have to do some silly things in life right? He's in his late twenties and I'm a few years younger... It's not like we are getting any younger haha.

Help me TSR should I go?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment