Pages

Search blog and web

Smexy times in the library

  • Thread Starter

Sorry about the title, it was just to draw people in.
To keep it short, there's this guy I see in the library quite a lot. I don't know his name, so I'm just going to call him 'library guy'. We both go to the library to revise and I often end up sitting next to him/on the same table as him. Since I'm an awkward bunny, he usually starts our conversations. He makes a joke, I laugh, I reply, he laughs, then we talk about random stuff for approximately 1 and a half minutes before going back to revision. This happens about once every hour.
I do like him (well, as much as you can like someone you don't know that well), but I don't know if he likes me back. He does look at me a bit, but not enough to be considered a sure sign of attraction.
Anyways, my question is whether I should ask him if he wants to hang out outside of the library? I don't know if he'll think it's weird or not. It's purely so I can get to know him better as it's quite difficult to talk in the library without getting dirty looks from people around us. I also don't know whether he has a girlfriend or not either :/
What should I do? Any advice is welcome :D

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment