Pages

Search blog and web

Feeling heart broken

  • Thread Starter

Please keep as anon

Id like to start of by saying that im not necessarily looking for advice, I mainly just need to let this out..

Ive been seeing this girl for the last couple of weeks and we just click like 2 pieces of a puzzle. We are 100% open with each other and talk to each other about anything, I really enjoy her company and love just hanging out with her..

We both have feelings with each other and have told each other this but due to me finishing university very soon im having to move across the country for work reasons and feel like we may never see each other again.

I would be completelly ok with having a LDR but due to reasons, I dont think thats possible at the moment.. And I feel so **** about this.

Im usually a quiet person and she is what I would consider my first proper relationship, even tho its really not a relationship, and am really worried I wont find someone like this again, someone I am completely confident with and that I can just be myself with :(

I havent really eat at least not properly for the last few days, and am getting about 5 hours sleep at most.. I just dont know what to do, this hole situation just sucks!

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment