Pages

Search blog and web

Wife separated for "space" now OM has been discovered

My Original Thread is in the "Going through D or S" section, but I moved this post here on the advice of another poster. Having a rough go of it today:

Having a bad day today. Just keep thinking about what she's done/doing and it makes me so upset. I don't understand how she could walk away from our marriage so quickly and move on with her life like I never existed. I found out from a coworker that she is out with a few friends including OM right now having lunch and drinks at a restaurant here in town. I compare that with my situation, sitting in my office eating a sandwich, and I just feel worthless. How is it that she can be doing exactly what she wants and feel so good about it with no one to tell her any different, and I am left here with a broken marriage and our 2 small children are caught up in the middle.

I am trying to be strong and work in the 180, but as my counselor says, there are "landmines" out there that pop up from time to time. Today is one of those days. I am just so hurt by what she's done and she doesn't have to feel any of the repercussions of her actions. She gets the kids for a few days, then gets a few days off to go party with her new friends and posOM. Its just not fair. I am willing to do anything to make our marriage work, and she couldn't care less and no one is giving her any reasonable advice. We have been on LC about kids only - texting only - for a month now. We have not seen each other or spoken on the phone in that time. Its like she has wrapped me up in a little box and stored me away from her mind like I never existed!

And to top it off, she leaves Sunday with the kids and her parents for a week at the beach! It is just not fair. I don't even want her back at this point, I just hate the thought of another man screwing her and her enjoying it. I hate the fact that she doesn't feel any guilt or remorse for what she's doing. I hate the fact that no one is calling her out for her bull****. And I hate the fact that I cannot get this situation off my mind from more than a few minutes, while I may cross her mind maybe a few minutes a day.

Sorry to vent so much, but just having a bad day. Someone please give me some advice! I know I have to get out and be active, and I am working on it. I started exercising again and it makes me feel good, but only for an hour or so. I don't have much of a social life, I was happy to be a husband and father and didn't need to go out and party for a good time. I am in good shape, so its not like I need to lose 30 lbs, I have been taking care of myself and my house just fine without her around. It is just so hard to get out of bed in the morning and face another day of worrying and wondering why she can do what she's doing with a straight face and leave me broken on the floor.

Link to original thread w/ backstory:

http://ift.tt/1wEJVA5

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment