Pages

Search blog and web

Ex spouse and their former stepkids...

Posted my story here a while ago...it was removed, sure I did something wrong because that's the story of my life...anyway, here's my question. Does anyone else have an ex husband/wife who treats your bio child, their former stepchild, like crap now that you're divorced? My ex is the only dad she's know since she was 6 months old (she's now 7)...The way he treated her was one of the MAIN reasons I married him...now when we bicker and argue about EVERYTHING his surefire way to piss me off is to say something about her. We recently argued because he feels its my responsibility to secure childcare for him to drop the kids off the morning after he has them overnight...that turned in to his request for me to still pay the child care fees when he has them for half of the summer or he'll take me to court to have the cs lowered during that time. (He only pays 365 per month for the 2 kids that are his) when i refused he tells me he isn't taking my oldest for the s ummer because he won't be able to afford to pay his bills, child support and daycare for 3...like I did for the 5 months before we got a court order for cs...He's trying to hurt me, and hes succeeding only because I know it's going to hurt her. He thinks I'm only mad because I won't have "my freedom like I thought I would" but that's not it at all. I told him he didn't have to take her I'd spend quality time with her like I haven't gotten to do since the twins were born...of course that turned into another argument about how I've always "favortised" her (not a word...I know) which is another lie. I'm just lost I guess. I can't understand how a man who's been there her entire life can treat her like scum all because our marriage ended...I could never do that to a child. He even went so far as to call the cops on me all because I was late dropping the kids off for his weekend even though he KNEW it was because we were at my oldest daughters kindergarten graduation...The texts I got during the ceremony were enough to make me think I was going to be arrested for assault once I was face to face with him again. I'm at my wits end! Will he EVER grow up? Or will his name remain 'Peter Pan' in my contacts forever?
Posted via Mobile Device

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment