Pages

Search blog and web

Talking to someone over exams

  • Thread Starter

Hello, I'm finishing up my AS level exams now.

Anyway, I met this girl about a month before exams - I've met her twice and we seemed to really get on well. She has said that she'd like to meet up again.

However, the bulk of exams kicked in and conversation wasn't that good, we texted irregularly and when I asked her about dates she's free after exams all I got was a "I'll get back to you" which is perfectly reasonable tbh.

Anyway, she hasn't got in touch all half term, which is quite disconcerting. I'm tempted to ask again, but that'll look a bit weird - there is probably a reason she hasn't texted me all holiday.

Thoughts?

IFTTT

Put the internet to work for you.

Turn off or edit this Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment